AAA Accreditation for Schools
- AAA is your education accreditation choice for schools, education corporations, and other education entities throughout the world.
- AAA accredits elementary and secondary schools and supplementary education programs.
- Accreditation is a framework for the best possible educational program for learners. In addition to delivering recognized credibility of the quality of a school program.
- AAA is committed to assess, support, and promote high quality education for all students through accreditation, professional assistance, and pursuit of best practices.
Why Accreditation for your school by AAA?
AAA accreditation is the seal of educational excellence to families seeking the best school education, placing your school among the best schools globally
AAA accreditation ensures validation of the integrity of the school’s program and transcripts
Facilitating school and college admissions, transfers, and admission of international students
Enhancing student learning and growth by examining the educational program
Positioning school leaders for strategic planning and visioning
Assuring current school parents and the broader public, including prospective families, that the school is focused on sustaining a safe and enriching educational learning environment while maintaining efficient and effective operations
AAA accreditation is a cornerstone of your school’s reputation for educational excellence. It serves as a very important marketing tool to promotes accountability to the school community and impacts parental contentment
Eligibility for AAA Accreditation
For a school to be recognized as a Candidate for Accreditation by AAA, it must meet the following criteria:
Use English as a primary language of instruction and communication throughout the school
Provide a curriculum which reflects best practices in American and International education
Commit to meeting established standards for school’s accreditation
Have at least one year of operation.
- To become accredited, or have its accreditation renewed, by AAA, a school must demonstrate that it meets the appropriate Standards for Accreditation.
- AAA Accreditation Standards:
- Standard 1: Mission and Goals
- Standard 2: Governance
- Standard 3: Administration and Organization
- Standard 4: Human Resources
- Standard 5: Student Achievement
- Standard 6: Student Support
- Standard 7: Education Program
- Standard 8: Information Resources
- Standard 9: Facilities and Infrastructure
- Standard 10: Financial resources and Institutional Integrity
- Application for accreditation
- Fill out the application form (click here to download the application form) and return to the email email@example.com
- Your institution will be notified upon receipt of your application
- Payment of $350 non-refundable application fee
- To receive our self-assessment check-list kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Assessment visit
- Upon receipt of your self-assessment checklist form, a team leader and team will be assigned by the Accreditation Committee. The team leader will be in contact with you within 15 days to arrange your assessment.
- Upon the assessment visit, an assessment report will be prepared by the assessment team who determine whether or not accreditation standards are being met.
- Accreditation Decision
- Final review and accreditation decision will be taken by the accreditation’s decision-making committee.
- Accreditation Certificate
- The accreditation certificate will be granted which is valid for 5 years