AAA is the American Accreditation Association, recognized by the US government- state corporation commission of the commonwealth of Virginia State, and authorized to transact its accreditation services by the articles of corporation under Title 13.1 of the Code of Virginia, to offer a full range of comprehensive accreditation services, AAA is dedicated to the formal recognition for the competency of:
- Training providers (According to ASTM E2659).
- Testing, Calibration Laboratories (According to ISO/IEC 17025).
- Medical Laboratories (According to ISO 15189).
- Personnel Certification Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17024).
- System Certification Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17021).
- Product Certification Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17065).
- Inspection Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17020).
- Proficiency Testing Providers (According to ISO/IEC 17043).
- Provide International accreditation that inspires confidence in the quality of prodcuts/ services and acceptance of results from accredited organizations and the protection of the health, safety and environment of the public.
- Promote the acceptance of the accredited results/ certificates internationally and amongst global partners.
- To continue to strengthen our operations teams, developing the capacity and capability to exceed the expectations of our customers and stakeholders and deliver accreditation services to the highest quality and technical standards.