AAA is the American Accreditation Association, recognized by the US government- state corporation commission of the commonwealth of Virginia State, and authorized to transact its accreditation services by the articles of corporation under Title 13.1 of the Code of Virginia, to offer a full range of comprehensive accreditation services, AAA is dedicated to the formal recognition for the competency of:
- Schools Accreditation
- Training providers Accreditation
- Testing, Calibration Laboratories (According to ISO/IEC 17025).
- Medical Laboratories (According to ISO 15189).
- Personnel Certification Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17024).
- System Certification Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17021).
- Product Certification Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17065).
- Inspection Bodies (According to ISO/IEC 17020).
- Proficiency Testing Providers (According to ISO/IEC 17043).