Training& Education Providers Accreditation
- AAA accreditation for training & Education providers offers the opportunity to have their programs(s) formally recognized.
- Accreditation brings together the value of AAA brand and your organization’s own knowledge and skills to create effective and validated training.
- Courses may be either classroom/workshop-based or e-learning. They can be of any length and delivered anywhere in the world.
- Accreditation of a training& Education providers covers the training course materials and the individuals who perform the training
Accreditation of a training& Education providers means that:
- Materials (including presentations, handouts, course tutor notes, exercises, and case studies) are relevant to the Body of Knowledge and are kept up-to-date in line with changes to the training topic.
- Trainers are appropriately qualified, are skilled in teaching, have knowledge of and experience in the subject area, are familiar with the training topic.
- The training provider has the capability to offer the training course in terms of organization, resources, trainers, etc..
Benefits of accreditation of your training/Education programs
- Accreditation of training& Education providers from AAA is proof of your ability to meet the high levels of professionalism from your course material and training provision that AAA requires – it’s a mark of quality.
- Permission to use Accreditation symbol and mark from AAA on your training materials, training certificates and your publicity materials.
- You will have access to add your certified trainees to the American directory of competent personnel
- You will demonstrate to your customers that you are adopting new technologies with our digital certificate service
- By running a course that has received AAA accreditation, you will not only attract more delegates but also be able to expand into new markets.
- Increase your training revenues and get the opportunity to train worldwide
- You will also have access to our research – giving you key insights on what delegates from specific industries really want from their trainer.
Accreditation Requirements for Training providers
- The Organization must provide proof that all applicable learning outcomes are covered in the training course.
- Training Materials (including presentations, handouts, course tutor notes, exercises, and case studies) are relevant to the Body of Knowledge and are kept up-to-date in line with changes to the training topic.
Accreditation Requirements for Trainers
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant training experience.
- A relevant qualifications and experience related to the area of training
- Completed a train the trainer program